Special Offers for February and March 2014
Book now for discounted rates during February and March 2014
5 day residential course prices from £150 per person (+ vat)
3 day residential course prices from £99 per person (+ vat)
Phone us on 01805 603003/07711184116 or email email@example.com
Range of Programmes Offered
at Great Potheridge
- Years 4-5-6 Primary Schools Programme – Drawing on our extensive past experience including developing the largest specialist primary school programme in the UK, Great Potheridge can provide a truly special, stretching, fun educational experience.
- Secondary and College Programmes – Again drawing on our extensive experiences of leading Duke of Edinburgh groups, College expeditions and teaching experiences. Providing specialised services, such as for NEETS and outdoor programmes for college courses such as expedition elements for FE colleges and outdoor elements for GCSE's.
- Youth and Project Work – Adventure education programmes for such organisations National Citizen Service, Youth Service, Prince’s Trust, Childrens homes and apprentices. We have the depth of experience to provide really different and meaningful courses with excellent outcomes
- University Programmes – Encompass Training has worked for the last 18 years delivering a practical and theoretical adventure educational programme for all PGCE PE students at Exeter University and other University PE courses.
- Commercial and Public Sector Development Programmes – Wide experience of running development programmes, from new employees and apprentice induction courses through to Senior Management and Leadership Courses. Involved in delivery of highly effective and valued apprentice development programmes.
- Individuals, Groups and Family Holidays – Offering fun, rewarding activities to individuals, groups and families. Fun for all in the West Country. Challenge levels pitched at all in the group, offering something for all.
- All programmes are Flexible. Programmes can be designed to meet your individual needs and requirements. A Typical course would run for five days, but can be extended or reduced to suit your needs.
- Courses Typically Include: Full board accommodation, Bedding, Activity Equipment, Qualified and Experienced instructors, Full Activity Course, All transports to activities during the programme.
- UK and Europe - Encompass Training can and has operated extensive programmes throughout the UK and Europe.